::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

house hunting

Finding a house to rent in pj is not easy!
I spent the whole afternoon going from ss2 to cheow yang to jasmine towers to section 19 to section 17 with my college friends, just to hunt for a suitable house for them to rent. Firstly, we need to find one that is near to a bus-stop which the utar buses stop, one that is convenient enough to get meals, one that fits 6 to 7 people comfortably, and one that is safe to live in. Oh ya, not forgetting, not too pricey too. This ain't easy i tell you! Almost all the houses that has signs on their gates indicates that only their room is for rent. Where are all the nice-meet-the-conditions houses??

I am tired to tears.

Okay, maybe that was a little exxagerated. ;p But i am tired.

I have a load of assignments and practicals which i have yet to do. Help me! I thought 7 weeks would mean less work load, as opposed to the time-constraint. But noo....
Help me?

I need to start being disciplined and committed to my work. Can't go on dreaming forever now can i? ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home