::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Puffed Up.

A few days ago, i woke up feeling a distinct pain around my left eye. The kind of pain that could be caused by eye-strain, heatiness, 'ngan cham' etc. I didn't pay it much attention for i thought it'd just go away like any other normal pain.. but then, it started to grow at the bottom lid of my left eye. So obviously it IS a ngan cham (what do u call it in english? sty?) right.

Aiya, i thought to myself can just put some lotion and rest it and hopefully it'll subside by itself. Right?

But no.. I woke up this morning, and there it was, more bengkak than it was few days ago, plus my left cheek is swelling up a little too! F*ck the stupid ngancham, even my mouth has moved slightly to the right. WTF man. *wails!*

Damn shy.. i'm too kiamsiap to waste money to a doctor, and am too chicken to do anything about it. :( How? Any known remedy to help cure it?

I would love to put a picture as a testimonial to what i just wrote, so you'll know i'm not blowing some goddamn trumpet. However, i am too vain and self conscious to put up a picture of myself in such state.. maybe later. ;p

9 Comments:

Blogger Peanutxz said...

can u pls consult the doc.
i pay rm5.
:D

24/9/06 4:53 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

claim from your parents !! don't risk your eyes la my dear .

24/9/06 7:36 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

can u pls consult the doc.
i also pay rm5.

heheheh

24/9/06 11:28 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

lol! should we start a 'suelynn-please-go-see-a-doctor' fund? heheh ;p

don't worry, i'm planning to go in the morn if the swelling still persists!

25/9/06 12:33 am  
Blogger Mr. Brightside said...

hmm.. how is ur eye now cuzzie? better ar??

peepin at ur bro bathing huh? lol... dats y larr.. hahahaha.. ;P

take care yo!

26/9/06 1:05 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Auntie, what I always do when I kena is treat it like a pimple. Squeeze it with your fingers or use needle. My granny teach one! But of course it's DAMN dangerous. =)

26/9/06 2:15 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

en: -_- don't be disgusting ok.

unclechen: ouchh!! that sounds damn painful!

but it's ok already!!

26/9/06 2:06 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

hey girl (: i changed my blog add to theverysensitiveme.blogspot.com . pls change your link yeah ?!

28/9/06 10:52 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

gotcha! :)

29/9/06 3:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home