::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Sunday, September 03, 2006

One More Day

Till everything starts moving along the track.
First test, second, third.... FIFTH!

Oy, faster la.

~*~
Last night, while having drinks with the girls, Liann gave us a quiz, on 'Who is Fluffy', what Fluffy likes and don't like.
And.......Me and Lilian are the geniuses who got it! heheh.. Ok, lilian is smarter coz she got it first.
Gonna go around quizzing people already! ;p

2 Comments:

Blogger -lilian- said...

I am the smarter one, hmmm sounds nice. Say it to me face to face one day!! hahahaha. And stupid Fluffy is stuck on my mind now, I think of Fluffy almost everyday now!! I'm gonna kill Liann! haha

7/9/06 6:19 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

hahah ceh! duwan.
yala.. but i haven't quiz anyone yet. forgot all about it wey!

8/9/06 2:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home