::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Thursday, August 10, 2006

my first ads

Just finish doing my part of one of the assignment for Ad copywriting, which is to design two different advertisements for BHPetrol. I am really happy with what i've done albeit it looking a lil weird. BUT, it is my first time doing such. :) And i do admit that my photoshop skill is still very raw.

Well, there's a first time for everything right?

So here are a few pictures of my ad and my mock up ad agency logo for another assignment.

My mock up agency's logo.

This is a print ad targeting at youths between the ages of 18 to 25 years old.


This is another print ad targeting to Corporate working adults. I came up with an explanation for it on how working adults can relate to it etc, but am too lazy to write it here. This is just for me to remember what i've done in the future. :)

There're others, but.. uploading these is taking too much of my time when i'm supposed to be writing my creative brief for it. Dang. Having mental blockage now..

~*~

Simon's going to Penang with friends for the weekend. So happy.. I wanna go too! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home