::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Thursday, July 06, 2006

i am guilty as charged :(

I'm moving into my 8th week of classes and i have not even started my thesis proposal which needs to be handed up in the 10th week. How do i even start with it??? Anyone with an experience in doing up this proposal who is willing to lend a helping hand? Or brain for that matter. And this is only just the proposal.. think about what will happen when i actually have to do the thesis?? Oh guacamoley!

This craving and urge of just putting down every assignment and work to go shop till the dawn is upon me. Again. Well, i actually can do just that.. it's not like i'm doing anything productive otherwise. I want to be doing something productive!

Sigh, i'm crying out empty words here.

Ooh, thinking of happy thoughts (to distract myself from the nagging voice asking me to get started on my work), i made it into the president's list again! Yay for me! :)

That's me and the course's top student, Edmund. I saw him reading what looks like a mini dictionary when i walked past him today. Must have read all the books that needed to be read.. tsk tsk.

4 Comments:

Blogger Peanutxz said...

dun worry. u'll handle it. no one else can if cheah sue lynn cant! fuh! ;)

looking at both the pix of u and edmund, i tot about the idea of UTAR sending president's list's students overseas for internship again!!! it's even funnier than the jap youtube clip!!! ;D CONGRATS BABE!

7/7/06 1:59 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

Oi! How do you spell my surname? -_-
haha, funny rite the jap video!? and stop! don't even think about that..

7/7/06 2:35 pm  
Blogger Peanutxz said...

SORRY!
chia
chia
chia
chia
chia
chia
chia
repeating itself in my brain d...hehe!

8/7/06 4:35 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! russ bentley Motorcycle sheep skin seat cover www ambien com ambian canadian pharmacy Medical malpractice in pa Cell phone plans cellular phone cellphone cell pho blonde pill bontril Toyota center caps new computer games Online payment service Rollout awnings oklahoma

21/2/07 7:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home