::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Thursday, June 08, 2006

yay for results!

After weeks of wondering how did i do for my last semester finals, i finally got my results! Though not as well as the first semester, i did the best i could! :) And i'm happy with my results. Although this would make it the first ever time in my life that i didn't get an A for English.


At least my gpa [3.868] and cgpa [3.8969] is still safe above 3.5. That's all that matters.

I have to start deciding which company i would want to go for my industrial training. I am targetting pr companies / entertainment companies around the pj area.. hehe. Lazy to travel. Any suggestions? I have thought about companies like warner bros. and ogilvy(but it's in kl). Well, have to see if they want me too.

My classmate told me the other day that there is an opportunity that we could go overseas for our internship. Not too sure about the terms and conditions though, but if i could get that opportunity, it would be fun. Just for 3 months, i get to experience the pr/advertising/production industry, what more overseas?

But for now, my aims are somewhere closer to home. I am not made to be far from home. That's why my uni is just 5 minutes drive from my bedroom. haha

~*~
Tonight, we will be auditioning new female singers for our group. We really do need more female singers. Hope all goes well! :)

On a music group note, simon has quit his band. I think he has made the right choice though what with his different expectations and wants musically from his bandmates. Even if it's just a hobby, you still want it to be as fulfilling as possible. I can't wait to witness more of his good music stuff!

7 Comments:

Blogger *shereen* said...

sudah tukar tempat.
shereenong.blogspot.com
=) its time for a change.. or maybe i needed a change. hehe..

9/6/06 8:43 pm  
Blogger Peanutxz said...

CONGRATS BABE!! WAY TO GO!!!

let's go to the star together. i can get to work with my mom and we can njoy working together. HOHOHO!!!

9/6/06 10:22 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

reen: finally wey! haha

px: the star? eh..tak nak le. go somewhere more exciting wan la heheh

9/6/06 11:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dear, congrats on ur results..ur frigging smart la!!! =) anyways am proud of ya..*hugz*

10/6/06 4:39 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

annie!! haha no i'm not smart, just lucky! heh ;p thanks babe! all the best for your exams yea!

10/6/06 11:22 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

wah your results dam good !! congrats and i think i should remove what i wrote in my blog about my GPA and CGPA * shy *

11/6/06 3:44 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

aiks! haha..don't be silly wey! your gpa and cgpa is good too!

11/6/06 11:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home