::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Thursday, April 20, 2006

information overload

After two papers, i feel nauseous.
My head feels strained
I feel like puking
I don't have any appetite for food :(
My tummy feels queer
I can't fall asleep easily
And all the hair that has fallen out had probably clogged up the drain pipe.

sniff sniff!

Can't it be over already?

I don't even remember suffering this much during my spm. Which probably explains my spm results. heh.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I wish u all the best. take care

21/4/06 12:03 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

thanks!

22/4/06 1:46 am  
Blogger Peanutxz said...

i rather lose hair than to lose sleep...haihhhhh...

22/4/06 3:18 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

me too..

22/4/06 11:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home