::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

pre-exam steam

I probably say this everytime the exam season is here: I am so in the holiday mood right now it is ridiculous! Why does it feel this way? Shouldn't I be frantically studying for every single subject instead of this 'tak-apa' attitude that leads me to play yahoo pool while glancing at my notes every now and then.

Does exams even justify what we're learning? In my opinion, we learn so much more from assignments and projects compared to having examinations. How many people actually remembered what they have studied for their exams once it is over? But in assignments and projects, you can recall what you have gained from it, what information you have acquired and the experience from doing it.

These words that i am memorizing wouldn't even make sense to me in the next semester, what more the years to come?

Well, there isn't anything i can do about it except to compose myself and comply. I'm staring at this sentence on my calender that reads: Work joyfully and peacfully, knowing that right thoughts and right efforts will finally bring right results.

Sigh, i hope what i'm doing is 'right' though.. I cannot imagine how i manage to get all As last semester. I think i was possessed by a genius.

4 Comments:

Blogger Peanutxz said...

u weren't possesed. u ARE a genius. just tat we were too into our assignments and the finals just doesn't seem important anymore. sigh...i can't wait for the exams to be over.

11/4/06 5:57 pm  
Blogger Mr. Brightside said...

yeapz.. exams do suck, i tend to pack whatever is thought by d lecturer in a nice gift wrap n send it back. :P.. and i agree that we do learn more from assignments n projects. But u noe la.. we are in m'sia.. d exam oreinted country.. another reason why i wanna get out of here. >.<

11/4/06 7:42 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

px: yea it's like, right after the hype of our final assignment, it's final exams already! no time to come down and take a breather.

shien: haha.. if only we were have more practical work than paper work.

12/4/06 11:28 am  
Blogger Cass said...

sigh i'm facing the same prob . don't have the motivation to study at all =/ definitely in holiday mood .

14/4/06 1:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home