::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Monday, February 27, 2006

The curse of Monday, strike 1

My day today didn't start off to a good start. All through yesterday, i had the thought that my class today starts at 11 where in fact, it starts at 10. Not helping also that i had a midterm exam in that same class. So i woke up today, got ready and left home at 10.45, thinking 'okay, i'll reach earlier and i might have time to cram some information before the midterm paper'. I walked in, everyone started staring at me, and i wondered why isn't everyone getting ready for the test? Mr Sham, my advertising lecturer looked at me, "SueLynn did you just come in?"

Oh god, that was when i looked at the white board and saw, 'Advertising MidTerm 10.15-11am'. Aiks! And it didn't even don upon me that i'm late, i just thought he made the exam earlier so it won't disrupt the lecture at 11 and nobody told me about it.

But thankfully, Mr Sham is the nicest lecturer ever. He just told me everyone had finished already and gave me my paper and asked me to do it outside because they were discussing the answers already. Luckily, it was Mr Sham and not any other lecturer for i would have been scolded and not be able to take the exam.

Only when the class ended did i find out about my sotong blurness.
MeiEe: How come you were late?
Me: I didn't know exam started at 10.15
MeiEe: Huh? But class memang start at 10 wert!
Me: WHAT? Oh yeah..

I'm so stupid. It didn't even occur to me to check my timetable beforehand. And apparently, i told simon yesterday that my class starts at 10 which i don't remember at all! I felt terrible for not apologizing to Mr Sham for being late, as i really didn't thought i was until later. So i sent him an email saying sorry. Oh well, things happen.

Let's just hope the rest of today goes well.

3 Comments:

Blogger Peanutxz said...

i'll make sure next time we gather b4 paper, ok? dun worry. it's not a bad day. u did the paper afterall. and considering it was sham, it wasn't bad at all!! ng hou yi si yah!!

28/2/06 12:05 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

well, the whole of yesterday wasn't exactly a good day for me either. Anyway! LEONG PEI XZAN ar, you mm hou yi si what? stupid girl. But next time, tak nampak saya kancheong sikit ya! heheheh ;p
now everytime class finish my classmate will tell me the time for my classes tmrw.. -_-"

28/2/06 11:40 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

haha.. damn blur wey

4/3/06 11:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home