::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

please don't be late


Where did this come from!? I certainly don't remember banging my knee into anything, and it hurts a little therefore it can't have been pinched by a ghost. So where did it come from?

I got somewhat told off for being late to class today. Not the first time though, as i am late for almost all of my classes this semester. Very bad. I leave my house 5 minutes before class starts, drive 2km to my uni, park my car, walk to class and i am 5 minutes late.

My classmates are immensely punctual, and so are the lecturers this semester. If class starts at 2, right on the dot, when the clock strikes 2, class starts. And i walk in just 5 minutes late, i see everyone all settled and paying attention. Amazing!

Got to change my routine. I have to be ready at least 15 minutes before class starts and leave the house 5 minutes after that. At least. So i will reach to class on the dot and not get anymore disapproving looks and sarcastic remarks from the lecturers.

I went to the Curve's flea market 2 weeks ago and got myself this cute sticker.

Cantik ya? ;)

I couldn't resist buying it, and it costs only rm5 for 100 of these. Though i only printed 50 of this, and another 50 with only my name on it.
I love stickers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home