::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year to Everyone!

It's a new year, and it is time to bid adieu to all the crap that happened in 2005 and try to make the most out of 2006.

My new years resolution:
* Control my temper more often
* Keep up with my newfound brilliance ;p lol
* Be a more responsible person/lover/daughter/friend etc
* End the last of my 'teen' years like a teen.

My hope for 2006:
* More money!
* Everything i do to go smoothly
* Happiness all year round
* My worries to go far far away

I can't really think of much right now.. But i do hope that 2006 will be a much much better year than the last. Happy 2006 people!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

happy new year!!!

1/1/06 6:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home