::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Friday, December 23, 2005

jumbly doo

2 more days to Christmas, and still no feeling of the festival in me whatsoever. What is wrong with me? I think it could very well be due to the fact that i have not been to the malls in the last few days or rather weeks. And the only mall i go to is One Utama. No doubt the streets were all decorated in beautiful lights, still no christmas feeling. -_-"

Last night i performed with the igemz for the Earthquake Charity Musical Offering in PGRM, KL. And the highlight of the night was when Farah from Malaysian Idol 2 fame sang for the closing. Wow was she amazing! Bah, Daniel can go eat shit! It really was something coming down from our performance, and there she was standing right at the back stage waiting to go up after us.

I must admit, i felt really intimidated by her. Lol. Compared to her, we or rather i am like an ikan bilis.

But anyhoo, i hope enough funds were raised during the Charity..

I will be leaving to Frasers Hill with my family tomorrow morning. We have been going up to Frasers during Christmas ever since dad got an apartment there. Only last few christmases have been spared..

And I remember once we went up there just before my sister's stpm and my spm so that we could both study in a nice environment. :)

I love Frasers. It is so laid back and peaceful you can hear yourself talking in your head. Literally. And having afternoon tea at their british tea place with plush sofas by the fireplace or outside the garden is such a huge difference from the back home pj.

There is only one town place, and the roads go in circles. I remember how my cousins, my bro and i would roller blade down the roads of our apartment. Up and down the hill. Just feeling the cool breeze against our face.
Thinking back now, it is so darn dangerous.

Anyway, because i won't be here to wish all of you, i wish for everyone to have a Safe yet Merry merry Christmas! Lots of love! ;)

And in rememberence of all the victims of the Tsunami disaster one year ago, may you be well and happy wherever you are. Same goes to their family members too.

Merry Christmas!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

merry christmas!

24/12/05 6:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home