::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

only child for now

The holiday season is at its peak right now. Why that's of course, they don't call december the holiday peak for nothing. And just today alone, my sister has left to New Zealand for two weeks to visit her friend, and my brother gallivant all the way up to genting with his friends.

I am the only child at home again. I remember when i was younger, how much i used to wonder how it would be if i were an only child. No sister to boss me around, and no little brother to annoy. Ahh.. life would have been so easy for me, so i thought. But now as i think back upon those times, i really cannot imagine how my life would have been without both my brother and sister.

All the fights and squabbles and the laughter and fun, are all fondly and lovingly remembered.

My, how we've all grown up so fast. All three of us now have agendas of our own. It's so hard to go for one family dinner now where all of us will be there like we used to every weekend. Sis is already spending 3/4 of her time in Singapore and Jinn is always off training or expeditioning(?) some where. Before we know it, no more weekly family dinners for us, and the only time all of us will be having dinner together is only during celebrations and festivals.

Sigh.. so sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home