::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Sunday, October 30, 2005

I'm leaving on a jet plane

In a few hours, i will be leaving to the airport for Shanghai. My flight is at 1.40am, Monday 31st October, and my sweet simon will be fetching us there. Hehe, gives me more time to spend with him.

I will be there till the 7th of November, so Tammy Koo Fu Yng & Chan Ming Yang, Happy Early Birthday!! You're both finally legal! 21! Enjoy your day to the fullest and may the both of you have a blessed year ahead of you! Hugs! :)

To my girls and my baby, take care of yourselves! See you all in 8 days time! ;p

Lots of love.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

shanghai is a very beautiful place. have fun!

1/11/05 5:45 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

thank you!! :)

10/11/05 12:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home