::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Saturday, October 29, 2005

I'm a happy girl ;)

OH boy is my pms being overthrown its power by the happenings yesterday and today. I am a much happier girl now, my confidence is up, my mood is up, everything's up. ;)

First off, i have gotten my semester final results! And boy it was the first time in my entire life that i am seriously over the top thrilled with what i got. I got straight As with the cgpa of 3.89. Hohoho..how happy do you think that made me?? For a student who has never gotten straight As in her life and with the average cgpa of 3.4, to get that. And i think, i may have gotten into the President's list as well as its required cgpa is 3.8 and above. Gotta wait for them to send me my results. Yippee! :D

*silly dance around*

The girls, Simon and i went to the funfair last night after almost a week of wanting to. Oh have i not been to a funfair in a long time..and the last time i did, let's just say it wasn't a good experience that involved blood and terror.

We changed RM10 worth of tokens and the first ride we took was one called the Lethal Weapon (i think). It works in a manner similar to the Magic Carpet in Sunway Lagoon only the Magic Carpet moves front/back, this ride moves clockwise/anticlockwise. The first few rounds of it made our stomach do flipflops, but after the 20th round or so, it felt like some boring kiddy ride. Because the idiot left us for more than 50 rounds i think. Just when we thought it was going to stop, it changed direction.


The girls.


Plus my simon.
Matthew paid RM3, came in looked around for 5 minutes and left. -_-


My simon and I. :)

We were all too chickened to sit the other rides, well except for JenAi who was bouncing with excitement. Lol. Damn cute. You really can't tell she is already a mother you know. Too hyper. So undoubtly, that made Lethal Weapon the first and the last ride we sat. The remaining tokens were spent playing all the other booth games. Wasted off was more like it. ;p

After that we watched 'The Exorcism of Emily Rose'. Good movie. Although the whole matter discussed in the movie, which was based on a true story, is a very subjective matter.

~*~

My sister surprised my whole family today when she came home without all of us knowing except my dad. Lol.

And my whole body is aching as is Simon's. I'm not too sure about the other girls but the ride and the stupid seats in TGV made my joints and back ached like an old lady. I am going to stick back to GSC, no more cramp, small TGV seats.

But no matter what, I am a very happy girl! :)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lolx.. i am a mother! too bad no one sees that!!! that's a good thing u know?! i would have sat all the rides if i had ate my dinner much earlier!!! whahha!!!! it was fun with u babe!! hey, the funfair closes at 20th november.. we've got lotsa time more!! wee!!

30/10/05 3:57 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

Yes yes yes mummy! hehe.. even your figure doesn't show AT ALL!! that you are a mother. it's a damn good thing!! ;)
muahhs! love you!

30/10/05 5:22 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

OMG straight A's ? wow man i don't think that's gona happen to me in a million years !! i thought the president list's according to GPA but not CGPA ?!! you looked real good in the pics (:

30/10/05 11:38 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats!! The only time I got straight A's was in primary school! hahaha. My CGPA when I was in TAR is about 2.xx only. hahaha. 3.89 is very high. Way to go girl!!

The Exorcism of Emily Rose was awesome! I love her acting esp when her boyfriend slept over in her place and find her on the floor when he woke up. That scene was so freaking disturbing. But I love that show. Thumbs up!

31/10/05 1:21 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

By the way where is the funfair? hehehe

31/10/05 1:22 am  
Blogger Cass said...

chzehong : the fun fair's at the open parking near 1 utama

1/11/05 4:28 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

cass: thanks

1/11/05 5:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home