::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Thursday, October 06, 2005

High on purchase ;)

How can shopping be one person's friend, and another person's folly? Why are girls generally designed to enjoy shopping more than men? And girls who doesn't like shopping are perceived as out of the norm, as do guys. It is weird isn't it?

I for one get a rush just by the mere thought of shopping. Simon, couldn't care less about shopping. He absolutely dislikes it when i scamper around in the mall shopping for things with him in tow. He'll grumble, pull me away from shops, divert my eyes if i've gaze at an item on the display window for more than 5 minutes and holds me back tightly from going into the shop. Typical boy behaviour eh? But it's okay. It is more fun going shopping with the girls anyway. We get to squeal like kids over things we fancy and giggle like bimbos over nothing at all.

Ahh, the splendour of female counterparts. :)

So today, Shereen, Lilian and i headed down to Pyramid and Cats Whiskers to do our rountine shopping regime. I picked Lilian up from Sunway College and guess who we saw just a few feet away from my car? Hohoho.. and they are still together! Well, they can both show two-faces and be snakes together right babes? (Lol okay, this will be another post by itself. ;p)

I bought most of the things that i wanted to buy, although i still don't know where can i buy my cropped cardigan since they are all sold out in shops that i've asked. :( Sigh. Guess i'll just have to be patient and continue my search, and hopefully i'll get to buy them before my interest for them wears off.

Here's the things i bought. Not alot, but enough to make a girl like me very happy! ;)


I showed mummy my fake turquoise beads and she took out her real semi-precious turquoise necklace for me to match! haha..



See the difference between the fake and the real deal?
I like ~ :)

This pretty much sums up my very productive day. Eat, sleep, shop, gossip.. very much a tai-tai wannabe in the making. ;) Nyahah!

7 Comments:

Blogger *shereen* said...

Tai-tais in the making.
Lets play mahjong tomorrow!

7/10/05 12:40 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

You gotta teach me ~!!

7/10/05 1:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll teach u i'll teach u cos reen doesnt noe how to play mahjong!!! haha eh we shall have mahjong nite together gether ya? hahahah den we all can call ourselves er..tai tai? *ngeksss*

9/10/05 8:26 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

ann: yEss!!! hehe.. come back and teach me! ;p

9/10/05 11:31 pm  
Blogger *shereen* said...

He he he he.
I am still waiting.

9/10/05 11:56 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

nothing interesting about the shopping topic but i would like to read about the 'two faced and snake together' thinggy. hahaha.

mah jong!!?? my fav game. i want to join i want to join!

10/10/05 4:32 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

haha..the two faced/snake thingy is pretty old stuff. i'll write more about it next time if something crops up. lol ;)

11/10/05 12:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home