::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Saturday, October 01, 2005

bouts and bouts of waves

Oh gosh, i feel so bummed out. I just got back from the hospital where my great-grandma is currently still awaiting her ct-scan results. She fell unconscious again this morning. This time, her eyes kept fluttering open and then closing. Again and again. Until finally the drips took effect, and woke her up. She looked so frail and fragile. Sigh..

But thankfully, she's all awake now, and hopefully will stay this way for many more years to come. *prays*

I'll be going for the Hitz.tv Birthday bash later. Although i really should be getting ready right about now, i just felt like writing down something for therapeutical reasons. My head feels super heavy because i didn't catch as much shut eye as i should get last night. Need to find some chocolate/sugar bar to hype me up. My simon will be performing later with my song! ;) I can't wait to hear how it turned out.

Laters.

3 Comments:

Blogger *shereen* said...

Its all good baby, the show's all good.
Except for when we can't see his face while he's playing his guitar.
He hE hE.. =P

2/10/05 5:24 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

simon is a musician? cool. which band is he in?

2/10/05 3:58 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

reen: yea baby! ahah..i don't care, i sayang him the way he is! ;p

chzehong: hey, yea he is. he's in this band called the Media Puppets. They've performed in quite a few events. Been on a few shows..;)

2/10/05 7:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home