::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Thursday, September 29, 2005

circle of life, downs then ups

Bittorrent is gradually testing my patience. I still don't quite understand the workings of it. I wanted to download The OC Season 3, and after one day of downloading, it is still not done plus many prob occured during that time. Wtf? Can somebody be kind enough to guide me through this bittorrent shyt? And what other sites are available to download the torrent files besides the ones u find in google?

I hear fireworks outside my window.. Not a special occasion today. Hmm.. I love fireworks. Maybe because i love festives and celebrations, just the sound of fireworks can make me happy. :)

Went to The Curve with Reen and Liann today. I swear, shopping makes me high. Didn't buy much, although i'm looking for quite a few things right now. Like a new wallet, bags, cropped long-sleeve cardigans, jeans, just to name a few. Is there any place in particular that sells nice cropped cardigans? Those without buttons that you tie infront. Saw one today, it's elbow-length but only comes in white, light pink and light yellow. Not exactly my cup of tea. Though i wouldn't mind the white one, the price is pretty cheap too. Maybe next time.

My pretty top.

a bit blurry..

A good buy! ;)
It's from Urban & Co.

More earrings for my collection :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Peanutxz said...

hey! the earrings are good! but the pix a bit dark lar...i'm looking for a bag. and jeans. mine's almost FULLY torn. got urs d or not?

p.s- i lost my accessory box. and all my earrings and bracelets etc are inside...sad wei!

30/9/05 12:55 am  
Blogger *shereen* said...

URGHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30/9/05 4:38 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

px: yea, the earring are pretty! :p the pics are not dark.. ok wert. Nah, i'm still looking around. You know how fussy i am. So sad wey ur ax. box, nvm, now alot of cheap ax. can stock up!

reen: what's ur prob?

30/9/05 6:09 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

your earrings are so pretty !! love your top alot too (: do you plan to download and burn it into CDR or something ? i used ares lite edition to download the OC , one tree hill , smallville & laguna beach . you can give it a try (= i can send you the program if you want through MSN or something (:

30/9/05 11:27 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

u know, i deleted my bittorrent last night and downloaded ares instead.. haha! now i've got my oc and laguna beach all ready for me! ;)

1/10/05 1:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home