::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Saturday, September 03, 2005

too much thinking for me

I think i'm facing a case of insomnia. Every night after my nightly prayers, i get all cosy up in bed, getting ready to sleep, but to no avail. I end up wide awake as ever. That's the time when my mind starts running as wild as ever. I have realised that i do over analyze things. Especially the littlest things in particular. And when i realise that i'm starting to think of nonsensical things, i tried counting sheeps.

One sheep..... what to give him? handmake it? or buy?
Two sheeps.... i have not pen down anything for almost a week
Three sheeps.. why can't i sleep? i should write about this
Four sheeps... concentrate...!!
.
.
Twenty sheeps..i should really stop wasting my time during the day time and try to study harder

Argh! Then my head gets all strain, i toss and turn like crazy.. Thankfully, i did slowly doze off to sleep. And my plan for waking up earlier, like 10am to study failed miserably again.

*~*

Staying at home almost everyday is making me think so darn much. So much so to the point of where i drive myself nuts with all sorts of stupid thoughts. But not all thoughts make no sense though. This sometimes makes me feel a little rejected and somewhat unloved. Yes yes, i know, it's a phase everyone will go through once in a while for a breather. Sigh. Where's the romance in my life? I crave to be swept off my feet.

Right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home