::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Monday, August 08, 2005

The chains in life

The haze has been getting worse and worse as the week goes by, it felt good to be able to get away from the chokingly thick haze for the weekend. I look outside my house and all i see is a blurry view. Darn those fire.

Singapore's university orientation proved that there is a vast difference compared to the unis we have here in Malaysia. I truly enjoyed myself witnessing the rag and flag day put up by the undergraduates of the National University of Singapore. I wish i can post up pictures for all to see, but what a waste, i left my camera at home. We met up with my mom's childhood bestfriend who is also my mom's sister's sister-in-law. That's not complicated at all, compared to how my paternal grandmother and my mom's childhood bestie's mom were old friends cum external in-laws. Means, both their sons married sisters. Small small world. More coincidences stems out from this friendships, involving my dad and his childhood friend. But, i predict it'll get too complicated and confusing to swallow. Lol.

Simon has also been away during the weekend gallivanting up north and south of Malaysia with two more friends. Though it has only been a few days since i last saw him, i miss him. Haha. Sometimes, i feel really selfish to think that i would rather he does nothing but stays at home or spends all his time with me. Self-centered i know. I have to stop having these thoughts!
This has been long due, but i still don't know what should i do with it. Earlier this year, Simon bought this gem from Sri Lanka, it costs about 100USD, and it's a 4.34 carat Aquamarine stone. I'm thinking either a ring or a pendant. Obviously. ;p



Any ideas?

5 Comments:

Blogger *shereen* said...

A pendant would be nice.. but I'd still prefer a ring. But then again, will you wear a 4 carat ring? Make something that you will wear...

8/8/05 9:48 pm  
Blogger *shereen* said...

And fcuker you.. miss him dont miss me lah now. Say don't like me edi some more.. HMMMMMMMMMmmmppp...

8/8/05 9:49 pm  
Blogger Peanutxz said...

wouldn't it be too big if it's a ring? unless it's a wedding ring lar..but then again, if it's a wedding ring, it should be a 4 carat diamond ring! hahah
make a pendant alr...or earring! hahaha

9/8/05 8:07 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

reen: haha..miss you and still like you! ;) and u haven't helped me in any way.. i'll show u the real thing le, remind me to bring it out the next time i see u!

xzan: one sided earring ar? lol. you are also not of much help! which one? ring or pendant? hehe..

10/8/05 4:59 pm  
Blogger Peanutxz said...

eh!! one sided lor! nowadays that's the trend rite?!! the other side ask simon's sis to do a long long wan rite down to ur boobies lar! hehe...
pendant!
u won't be wearing it too often if it's a ring rite? too besar lar...or can cut and make into different2 accesories or not wan?

10/8/05 9:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home