::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Sunday, July 17, 2005

happy and tired

Last night was a blast! Spending time with my girls and my baby is simply fulfilling. You guys rock my world! ;p Jenai, i hope you enjoyed your party!


the hot bday mama and her husband


7 of us


spastics are us! ;)

My head feels super strenuous right now. It all started when i walked under the rain to get to my car from the uni. Ever since then, my head has been giving me problems. Argh.. Well, for today, i guess it could also be due to the fact that i slept very little last night. It's been a while since i've slept so late. I've always been one who takes my sleeping time very seriously. Early to bed, early to rise. That's why i cannot sleep past 12pm, no matter how late i slept the night before.

Oh my gosh, i feel like turning in to bed right now..

But i cant! I have to focus!!! I have to study for my midterm tomorrow. I keep wishing how nice it'll be if i were still in pre-u. I need not worry about my cgpa or aiming for a first-class honours(big dreams baby). I have to constantly remind myself that i am in Uni right now, and this is my last chance in doing well. This can be deemed as kiasu-ism or whatever, i don't care. All i care about is a future of my own that i'm working towards. *chants* focus..focus..focus....

3 Comments:

Blogger Cass said...

i miss pre-u too !! uni gives me a bad headache most of the time !! everyone seemed to be competing with each other eventhough they'r good friends !! this sucks =/

19/7/05 11:14 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Jen Ai. If she ever reads. And if she remembers me. hehehehe.

anyway, good luck in your studies girl.

20/7/05 6:10 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

cass: it was so simple at that time eh? although we still did sweat alot about the subjects. lol. i don't know about competing, but i know we all definitely do want to do well.. :)

chzehong: haha.. i'm not sure if she reads, but nonetheless, on behalf of her, thank you! ;)

as on behalf for myself, thank you!

20/7/05 9:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home