::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Saturday, June 25, 2005

(,")?

I am super stuffed from the japanese buffet dinner i had with simon and his family. But somehow, i still very much prefer Saisaki than Mo-mo, as they have more varieties. Nonetheless, regardless of whichever one i go to, i still come home as full as ever. So it doesn't matter anyway. ;)

On the night before last, i had the weirdest dream. One part of my dream, i became invisible and everyone in the world, adults and little children were after me. Even though i was invisible, they could still see or sense me or whatever, and would fire shots at me wanting to hurt me/kill me. But I was strong in the dream, so strong that i didn't even feel a thing when i got shot on the arm, and while bending a window grill. I was running and running, trying to get away as far as possible.

Out of curiousity, is there an explanation for it? Could my sub-conscience be telling me something about me?

Last night, i watch The Final Cut starring Robin Williams with simon. Initially, we were choosing between that show and Ghost Train, but i wanted to watch something of an intellectual thriller like The Jacket, and that show with Julianne Moore, and thinking TFC would be something like them. Well, the movie was like neither. It's about some Zoe implants that is implanted on a person's brain, recording every single thing from that person's eyes since the day they were born. And when the person dies, the implants will be taken out and be shown as a rememory of them, some what like a show through their eyes during their memorial. I thought this implant was interesting, i wouldn't mind watching someone's rememory, and see everything they did through their eyes. :)

So the storyline of the movie moved along.. things happen, someone(don't know his name) wants to have the implants of the chairperson of the zoe implant company, and decides to steal it, bla bla. Somehow, the implants got destroyed and the only person who can retrieve it is Robin Williams, as he found out he has the zoe implants too, so, that someone goes after him. Bla bla..
But the ending!! Omg, can someone please explain the ending to me?? I totally dislike movies that leaves you hanging. Come on, movies are supposed to be for relaxation and for you to have a good time. Instead, these hollywood people decides to make that moment miserable by coming up with that kind of ending. It's artistic or smart, whatever. I want a satisfying ending! One that doesn't leave you puzzled with question marks floating above your head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home