::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Thursday, June 09, 2005

i'm sick..=(

In the last 35 hours, i've vomitted, almost blacked out due to dizzy spells, had fever, and my whole body ached like an old woman. So i practically slept the whole day of yesterday, couldn't even stand up properly, neither could i eat nor talk properly without feeling like throwing up. So in the end, i went to the doctor, and he told me i had food poisoning.

That occurred to me as something unbelievable though. Of all the times i ate uncooked food, without realizing of course, nothing happened to me. But in the last few days, everything i ate was, somewhat normal. So what poisoned me? Ahh, to hell with that already. It's been a while since i've been this sick. Nothing to celebrate about actually, but nothing beats the attention received. nyahah.. ;)

I'm feeling much better already today. Fever has subside, though i still feel dizzy. I've got mc for yesterday and today. But, i feel kinda bored staying at home, i guess i'd probably go for my lecture in the noon, learn something and pass time.. Hah, such an effective way to waste my mc. Oh well.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

get well soon! =)

9/6/05 10:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor u.. hope u get well soon.. and we can go out yum cha again.. miss u lots.. havent been seeing for quite some time..

10/6/05 2:46 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

chzehong: thanks!! :)

jenai: yes..yumcha sOoN!. haha. i miss you too babe!! thanks! ;) muahhs!

10/6/05 8:32 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

hey girl !! hope you get well soon !! [:

10/6/05 9:02 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

hey, thanks girl! =)

11/6/05 2:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home