::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Saturday, May 07, 2005

I've done a good deed today! :)

I did a good deed today. I donated my blood. :) Though something weird happened while at it. All this while my blood type has always been B, in certs, results from various tests and so on. So is my mother's blood type and my dad. But today, after the required blood test, ta-da.. They told me my blood type is, O. I thought to myself, weird. This can't be. So, the first thing i did was, confronted my parents and asked them if i am adopted. Haha. My parents were surprised themselves as they are dead sure that my bloodtype is B, and has always been B. So, unless my blood suddenly decided they didn't want to be in the B group, and transform themselves into the O group, this is definately a mistake. The thing is, they have already labelled my blood bag as O, and it would be dangerous if they give this blood to a person with an A blood type or whatever. I don't want to harm anyone... But they nurse told us that it's ok, as they usually double check the bloods again in the lab, and mistakes do happen. I guess it's pretty safe to say that i'm not adopted... :p

My arm still hurts. Whenever i touch it, it feels like its bruised or something. Sakit.. But i'm a strong girl, i can take it! ;)

Tonight i will be going to Mont Kiara to give Simon and his band, support. They took part in the Levis 501 day Competition. I really do hope they'll win. They deserve to win this time! Go Media Puppets.. ~!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger *shereen* said...

How come you never told me about the adopted thing? I could've laughed my arse off last night.
Hehehe.. =) Don't be silly okay?
Anyways, MediaPuppets won!!!!!
Yay!!!.. Honestly, they deserve it, don't you think? Hmmm.. Anyways, see you on Tues yah? =)

8/5/05 10:30 am  
Blogger Peanutxz said...

oo...so they won! hehe...congrats!
anyway, don't worry about the adopting thingy cos u look so much like ur sister...unless u're all adopted...hehe...JUST JOKING!!!

9/5/05 9:16 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

ahhaa..i can't be adopted. i have pics of my mom pregnant with me. oh wait, what if us babies got switched? i was supposed to follow my biological parents back to england.. hahahaha..

thank you! they really really do deserve to win. unlike those, school-dropouts, curtis blues reviews wannabees.. :)

9/5/05 11:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey girl !! was browsing through somewhere & found your blog !! anyways how can you be adopted ?! impossible [: nice blog (:

10/5/05 7:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops sorry anyways this is cassandra [:

10/5/05 7:51 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

hey cassandra!! thanks for the compliment on my blog..:)

yea, i know i can't be adopted. haha, just being overly dramatic..

11/5/05 12:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home