::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Music for the soul

Everytime i listen to music-without-lyrics (what do you call them?), i wind up with this weird feeling. It tugs my heart-strings. I remember when i was younger, whenever i listened to Kevin Kern, tears will crowd up in my eyes. Don't know why though. I always associate this kind of music to my emotions. I feel the music.

The 'Autumn in My Heart' songs are currently playing on my computer. Ahh, Heavenly~

I have always wondered how can someone be able to write and compose songs/music so beautifully. Music that really gets to your heart and soul. Composers/songwriters, i salute you!

On a totally different note, I really want to watch Sepet, but am too lazy to go to the cinema. I asked a dvd seller today if they do sell the dvd, but sadly, they don't. I would have to get the original itself. I wanna wanna wanna watch sepet-ah!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hie. i stumble upon your blog from a friend's friend's friend's friend's friend's........friend's blog. nvm, it's a long story.

nice blog by the way, i like the layout.
-----------------------
If you like music-without-lyrics, then maybe you could try this fella called Steve Vai. he plays lead guitar. very nice and emotional. or this fella called Joe Satriani. Jazzy, blues, rock, or even soul music. VERY good lead guitarist.
Cheers!

23/3/05 8:05 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

hey!

Thanks!

You know, i have heard of them!! =) they're really good! but too bad, i'm too lazy to download songs. So, i stick to the ones that i have listened to over and over again. lol. Thanks anyway! =)

23/3/05 8:34 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

hey!

Thanks!

You know, i have heard of them!! =) they're really good! but too bad, i'm too lazy to download songs. So, i stick to the ones that i have listened to over and over again. lol. Thanks anyway! =)

23/3/05 8:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home