::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Monday, March 14, 2005

a simple reminder

Today,upon a bus,I saw a girl with golden hair
I looked at her and sighed, and wished that i was as fair
When suddenly she rose to leave,
I saw her hobble down the aisle.
She had one leg and used a crutch
But as she passed, she passed a smile.
Oh, forgive me when I whine
I have 2 legs, the world is mine.
~~~
I stopped to buy some candy
The lad who sold it had such charm
I talked with him a while, he seemed so very glad
If i were late, it'd do no harm.
And as i left, he said to me,
"Thank you, you've been so kind
It's nice to talk with folks like you"
"You see," he said, "I'm blind."
Oh, forgive me when i whine
I have 2 eyes, the world is mine.
~~~
Later, while walking down the street,
I saw a child with eyes of blue
He stood and watched the others play
He did not know what to do.
I stopped a moment and then i said,
"Why don't you join the others, dear?"
He looked ahead without a word.
And then i knew he couldn't hear.
Oh, forgive me when i whine
I have 2 ears, the world is mine.
~~~
With feet to take me where I'd go.
With eyes to see the sunset's glow.
With ears to hear what i would know.
Oh, forgive me when i whine
I've been blessed indeed, The world is mine.
~~~
Everyday, we wish for more,
But really, we have so much to be thankful for.

3 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

lynn, i love ur new layout. very nice patterns & colours, i like! =)

15/3/05 4:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, though it might be off topic from ur blog, just wanna say sweet layout!!. n still no msg box? tot u lern HTML n C++... put la.. hhahaa... again, sweet layout!

15/3/05 4:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you thank you! i like my new layout too~ ;p hehe..

shien: i think, a comment box is already enough. =) anything, just write here.

tammy: yes. you MUST be thankful that you have UP! there's so many ppl who would kill to have it. :p
(i'm not talking about myself)

15/3/05 6:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home