::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Sunday, April 03, 2005

i am starting to appreciate people around me more..

So much has happened since i last updated.. I don't even know where to start.

Wednesday:

My dearest friend, Shereen's, beloved grandma passed away on this day. I truly empathize with her. I know how close she is with her grandma, and how much she wishes that her grandma would live till the day she gets married, achieve her goals and so on. I too am very close to my grandma. I too want her to live to see my achieve the goals in my life. But in life, death is a very very unpredictable thing. When a person has to go, there is no way you can hold them back. Every start will always have an end. We all just have to learn how to let go..

I realised that i always take my grandma for granted. Getting irritated at her because of little things she does or say to me. I know, she has our best interest at heart, she always does. But sometimes, i just get really irritated. It's uncontrollable! I really have to learn how to control my temper and attitude. This applies to people around me too. I am starting to open up my eyes towards people around me, and appreciating them more. Well, not like i don't already, but.. more le.. ;p Anything is possible in this world..
*Reen girl, please be strong.. No matter what, always remember that all of us are here, caring for and loving you. She is at a much better place right now. Love you girl.

The remaining days:
I spent most of Wednesday and Thursday night till the wee hours of the morn, doing my Webpage Design assignment. Thankfully, everything manage to come together beautifully. *hApPy..HaPpY..hApPy..*
So now, i really really have to start studying for my finals. Finals is on the 11th and i have not even started studying. Argh.. i need to stop procrastinating and get organized, at least for this last stupid finals!! ~Shumbahdee Shlapp Me!..

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck for ya exams. =)

4/4/05 3:53 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

tammy: haha, this post was actually written on sat, but blogger was being a bitch, so could only update it on sun. and yeah, i believe that everything happens for a reason. life is one unpredictable-but-that-makes-it-exciting circle. =)
tammeeee, i am still very NEW on the 2 subjects.. haha.. i don't wanna fail!! i hate exams.

chzehong: thanks! =) take care!

4/4/05 10:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home