::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Thursday, April 14, 2005

steamyx, you now suck!

The stupid internet connection is really pissing me off! It kept disconnecting me from msn, and kept interrupting my photo-loading process. I hate it!

I am in such a bitchy mood right now, i don't know what to do, but blog. I have been reloading the photos again and again every since the connection decided to be a rascal. Bastard. And the msn? Don't get me started on that..

Come on Streamyx people!! Fix your damn connection! We didn't pay to get shitty connections you know! Move your arse and work!
(actually, i know you're working on it. but, please hurry up!..)




I went to Sunway Lagoon yesterday with my classmates. Boy, have i not been there in a long time! At first, our initial plan was to go on tuesday, which we did, but when we reached there, turns out that SL is closed on Tuesdays. Dashed our hopes. So, we decided to go again on Wednesday. Fun fun fun! Especially with crazy people like them. I cannot wait for ipoh! ;)

So came home yesterday from SL with flushed cheeks and a not so prominent tan, and still went out with Smo to midvalley. We wanted to catch Million Dollar Baby, but due to the jam on the federal highway on our way there, we reached a tad bit late for movie (we needed to eat first). It's not the first time we've forego movie-watching for food.. lol. What can i say? We are food-lovers! :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

darling..why must put my name Smo? u malu issit im ur boy friend? my name SIMON OKAYY? muaks! :)

23/4/05 3:55 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

haha, ok SIMON!

23/4/05 7:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home