::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

i believe in a thing called love

What actually defines love? This has been a question, probably up till now, no one has a clear answer to. What is it that makes a person comply to another person's needs and wants, out of this feeling the mass calls love? Is there a right and wrong way of loving? And if so, what is it, and how does it work?

I can say i have my fair share of loving and being loved. And each time, it feels different. It gets deeper, with more responsibility and expectations.

It disturbs me most of the time when someone takes love in a foolish way. But i know, my 'correct' way of loving may not be another person's cup of tea. And vice versa. Take the days of our grandparents for instance, they get arranged, get married, bear offsprings and the wives stay at home to manage their little house, and the husbands earn a living. Occasionally, the husband will buy a gift for the wife, have a little talk about the kids, nothing detail about the financials/social gossips whatsoever.

Do we still live like this? Do couples still have little talks? Well, 'older' people says that we 'kids' nowadays love wrongly. But does that mean that they are right? Times change. Relationships and the progression of love will too. Some may have different views about it and others too. But where is the line? Abuse? Infidelity?(some ppl are okay about open relationships) So where is the guideline?



Girl, i'm sorry if i was harsh in the things i said to you. I know the feeling you have for him is strong, but i just want you to know that, i have seen many of us fall for the wrong guy and suffer the consequences. You have a beautiful personality in you, and you have so much to offer, i don't want you to waste your energy and feelings on someone like him. You and i, and probably everyone knows what type of a person he is, all i'm asking is for you to love yourself. Stop allowing boys to take advantage of all the good things you have to offer.
I love you girl. For now, you take care. This goes to all my girls as well.

And tache, i'm proud of how you're handling things! You make us chialets proud. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

to your friend: go look for a man. not a boy.

4/6/05 1:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lynn.. I know okay.. I know.
I don't know what to say. I know I've dissapointed you girls in many ways.. I am sorry.

14/6/05 1:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home