::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Thursday, May 26, 2005

My Thoughts. :)

Life is such a funny thing. You start out by sleeping, and you end it by sleeping. You start out behaving like a child, you end it by also behaving like a child. Ironic huh? I have always been amazed by life itself ever since i was a wee kid. I would constantly wonder, how does it feel like to look at the world through another person's eyes and walk through life with another person's body, soul and thoughts. I'm sure many of you wonder the same too. Questions posed to my own unenlightened mind leaves me puzzled and hungry for answers that till now i am still figuring out.

Think about it, if clocks were never invented, there will not be seconds, minutes, hours, therefore no calenders and age. No one will know how old they are, and there will be no such thing as the old and the young. Hmm, Just a thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home