::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Monday, June 06, 2005

Food, Babies and Dumbasses

I love having dinners. Going out for dinners, or simply just eating a simple one at home. I just love that time of the day.

Steamboat, Chinese Seafood meal, Japanese buffet.. i am prolly capable of eating a whole cow now after all these. Passion=Food. Feed me and i'll be your friend. :)

My auntie from Chicago dropped by for a visit on Friday and Saturday. Her little bundle of joy is just adorable! Big brown eyes with long lashes, sugarcane-like limbs and an active character to boot. He's only five months old but weighs a tonne! Well, this is what happens if you feed your baby chocolates.

My classes got cancelled again today. The idiotic ptptn people just had to organize the meeting during lectures. Dumbass. Now i'll have to replace my free time with yet another replacement class. Dumbty dumb dumb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home