::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Sunday, June 12, 2005

i am a-o-kay.

A huge thank you to all who've shown me concern in the last few days.
I'm alright now, and you guys deserve a pukey smile!! =} *grins*

I've just gotten my new keyboard, as the old one konked out and died on me. And now, I just can't stop typing.. lol. I like the sound of the keys as i press them. Very therapeutic. I like.. :)

I currently have researches that needs to be printed, and yet, the printers cannot be used. First, the one in my bro's room cannot be used because, it's his comp's turn to konk and the printer is connected to it. So access denied. Secondly, the one in my room which has been kept in the box the whole while, cannot be used, because no.1, daddy's not home to help me fix it up and no.2, the print stick thingy apparently doesn't print properly. It only prints the top halves of all the words. So, access partially denied. What-am-i-going-to-do?

Oh, remember the little boy of my aunt from chicago?

Cute huh! Check out the pooh blankie!

Guess what, dad came and did his magic, and now i have a printer to use!
*Yay!* for daddys! I love my daddy! (not just for this reason.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home