::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

one bite, two bites...stupid mozzies.

Mosquitoes have been having parties in my room for the past weeks, maybe months. They are flying everywhere, as if teasing me to kill them. No, they want me to kill them. Every night before i go to bed, i would spend about 15 minutes to half an hour, making sure i kill every single one of them. It has become a ritual for me. I switch off my lights and leave only my table lamp on, so with the directed light, it is easier to target them. I don't know if it's the bloods they suck or they're growing brains, it's getting harder and harder to get them. Ish. Die you!

On another note, i really need to start revising everything that i have learnt in Uni so far. I don't want to repeat the same mistakes i have done in studies for the past 10 years. That is if, i have enough discipline to do so, and not procrastinate in the end. If not, there goes my aim of a first-class honours degree. Lol. I have to, i have to, i have to get disciplined!

Oh help me.

I went for my second yoga class today. I must say, after 3 years of no ballet, it feels really good to be able to stretch and bend like i used to. I miss my ballet lessons. Most of all, i miss my ballet teacher, and my balletmates. I could recall vividly how we would use to stop in the middle of lessons and just sit around and talk to each other. We would talk about everything. From my teacher's family lives to our teenage dramas, it never fails to amaze me, how all of us from different backgrounds and of different age, could come together and mix so perfectly. Sometimes before i fall asleep, i'd think back about those times and get all nostalgic about it. I would love very much to dance ballet with them again.

4 Comments:

Blogger Peanutxz said...

pandai! off the lites, SPRAY RIDSECT, close ur room door and make sure it's tightly sealed. mosquitoes will be on their way to hell d. what for waste so much time whacking them, at the same time hurting ur hands?!!!!

yeah..u're rite. let's get offline and study...NAH!!!

22/6/05 11:52 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

you know, i rather use my bare hands and squish them. i'm a sadist, towards mosquitoes. i'm too nice to let them suffer a slow painful death. might as well just send them on their way down immediately. haha..

i could die myself from smelling too much of those ridsect. and i don't want to die. :)

23/6/05 11:24 am  
Blogger Cass said...

oOoohHhh you joined yoga class ? how was it ? i wanted to join too but there's this bitch in it that's why it makes everything suck =D do they have alota members ? heard my friends said it's like PACKED !! oOoohh don't you miss gymrama then ? i really really miss =(

24/6/05 8:46 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

hey, my yoga class is ok. it's always pack and ppl have to share their mats. but, i guess it depends on the size of the classroom too. :) join it! it's refreshing!

gymrama? i do miss it sometimes, but not as much as my ballet lessons. coz, i've been with my ballet teacher and ballet mates, since i was about 4 or 5 years old up till 16yrs. loads of memories.

25/6/05 12:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home