::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Friday, July 08, 2005

Perfect perfect

I have started reading this Singaporean girl's blog, and what was interesting to me was that, her life seems really perfect. Firstly, she's gorgeous (typically), has a family full of money, a perfect boyfriend whom abides to everything she wants, is smart and is on the dean's list, and has a whole bunch of friends.

Then it got me thinking, and made me compare my life with hers (well, i'm sure everyone will compare their own lives with one whose life seems perfect). I may not be filthy rich, but i am still very happy with the way my life is. I rate fairly on the attractive scale, am part of a loving family, have a wonderful boyfriend, and not forgetting, a good bunch of friends. Though i am not in the dean's list, and probably never will (haha.), i am working on it and doing the best i can.

There's no need for me to feel that my life can only be perfect if i had this or that, well..maybe i do sometimes, who doesn't? There will always be ups and downs in all lives, no matter what you have or own, nothing will seem enough. But being perfect is just a state of mind. All through my life, i have always held an optimistic attitude towards everything that i face, taking everything as a blessing in disguise. It's not easy, yes. But no matter what, my life will always be full of the sweet and the bitter. It's the way i see it, that matters. With my family, simon, my friends by my side, and a future i'm working towards, i can proudly say that my life is perfect. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Cass said...

oOo hey what's the girl's website ? i heard bout her from other people's blog too .

9/7/05 10:28 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

Hey, her blog add should be if i can remember correctly, lol, is pinkshoefettish.blogspot.com :)

10/7/05 12:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home