::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Saturday, July 09, 2005

life's goals

I Do I Do is hilarious! A for Ang-Mo-Tan (rambutan), B for Buah Duku, and C for C-kway (watermelon). lol.. Films from our country's neighbor never fails to keep me entertained.

One of my classmate wrote this beautiful poem for his one minute speech that left everyone in class at awe.

Life's Goals by Wilson Tan
I've dreamt many dreams that never came true
I've seen them vanish at dawn
But I've realised enough of my dreams, thank god
To make me want to dream on
I've prayed many prayers when no answer came
I've waited patiently and long
But answers have come in enough of my prayers
To make me keep praying on
I've trusted many friends who failed
And left me to weep alone
But I've found enough of my friends through blues
To make me keep trusting on
I've drained the cup of disappointment and pain
I've gone many days without songs
But I've sipped enough nectar from the roses of life
To make me want to live on
Life is like a garden in which we plant our flowers
The roses of affection that bloom in summer hours
The seeds of sweet remembrance of hope, joy and love
You cannot change the past, but you can ruin a good present by worrying about the future



Beautiful aint it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home