::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

nice cabbies and naked sims

In my opinion, i feel that chinese cab drivers (aged between 45 to 65 years) are the nicest cab drivers on earth. Okay, in Malaysia. After so long of not riding in a cab, i called one to get me to uni. For those who've heard my singing steering, it has finally screamed and moaned for help. So in goes my car to the hospital. The first thing i got when i climbed into the cab was a nice warm "good morning!". I was stunned, yet very much happy, because this simple greeting made my day. Knowing me and my indesiciveness as to which road my Uni was located didn't even tense up a single frown muscle in his face. This is what i call, nice! Or rather, professional.

I have been pretty hooked onto The Sims. Again. Thanks to simon who had bought the Sims 2 initially, and showed me all the really cool stuff in there. But sadly, Sims 2 lagged like crazy. So we ended up playing the old Sims, and installing all sorts of expansions sets. We even made our very own millionaire family. lol. And the best part of playing with an IT student is, they know how to take away all sorts of useless things, like the nude patch. ;) Now, everytime the Sims bathe, we get to see an ungodly sight of a bush. Not what i expected. And the maid? Oh boy. Haha.. the maids are all working topless! Full frontal topless. It's crazy. Well, at least now i know what i am going to do to pass my time during my 3 months break! Yippee-ai-yay!

3 Comments:

Blogger *shereen* said...

hey.. Hahahaha.. when was your car admitted to the hosp? Didn't tell me when I called you just now.
This is so so funny. What exactly happened? Hmm..

28/7/05 12:07 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

haha, my dad drove it on sunday and decided it was too dangerous to drive. some parts near the wheel was spoilt, and the wheel could have just fallen out anytime. lol. like i said, everytime you sit in my car and gets home alive, consider yourself lucky. ;p
oh yea reen, remember the thing that had fallen out in the car, hahaha, i still don't know where it dropped out from.

28/7/05 5:43 pm  
Blogger *shereen* said...

Muahahaha.. thank god man, honestly. I've escaped death a few times in SexyLipsAnn's car when she was back here. I wanted to cry in the cry you know. Dangerous, dangerous.
I tell you what, bring THAT damn thing to the mechanic and ask him where did it popped out from, seriously. You wouldn't know it might be another thing that might fall out anytime.
Say thanks to your Dad for driving your car. If it wasn't for him.. your car will still be crying. =P

28/7/05 11:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home