::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Tag-along baby! Coz u ain't going anywhere

So finals are looming nearer and nearer, and it is at times like this where i can't wait for it to come and get it over with. Half of me doesn't care whether i do well or not, a pass is enough, and the other half of me wants to push myself in order to achieve the best i can. Caught between this two halves is no fun i tell you.

My notes have followed me everywhere i go. In hopes that it would be of full potential use. From, my room to the tv room to my parents room to the toilet to simon's house.. Sad to say, i did give it a read, but definitely not enough. Bah.

But worry not my ugly clean notes! I ain't going to give up! No sir, i won't! ;)


This is what I've been doing late into the night when i should be studying.

5 Comments:

Blogger Peanutxz said...

can u pls post more...it makes me feel scared and warns me that i'm not studying enuff. cos my notes are 24/7 on my bed!!!!! mayb i should bring it to the toilet more often! hehehe

29/8/05 12:56 am  
Blogger Cass said...

sigh me too !! i've been lazing around doing nothing with the notes with me . i need motivation !!

29/8/05 1:51 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

xzan: haha. yea, since there isn't much u can do whilst in the loo! plus, u have to input something while u output another.. ;p

cass: it's terrible isn't it, when u don't have the drive to read at all.. think of the holidays!

30/8/05 6:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm...u can actually printscreen instead of taking a pc screen with yur digi cam.

30/8/05 11:15 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

yea i know.. thanks anyway! :)

31/8/05 8:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home