::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Thursday, August 25, 2005

oh my darling carbos..

Can too much of Carbohidrate make you lethargic?

With my finals looming up ahead, and all those nights spent *trying* to revise and remember the things i have been studying for the past 3 months, i have started to seek solace in toast breads and juices late into the night. Two pieces of toast bread, one spreaded with salted butter(always), and the other either milo or kaya, drowned together with whatever juices that i can find in my fridge. Orange juice, kiwi juice, mango juice, winter melon(ok, that's not a juice)..

I've been devouring too much in it till i gave the impression of loving it. My grandmother started buying more of the bread. And this aint any normal loaf of bread, this particular loaf of bread is freshly baked, transported all the way from johor, and lasts only for 5 days to a week. Kind of like the roti bakar ones served in coffeeshops. So, in order not to let the bread go stale, i've been stuffing my face with bread every single day. Regardless of whether i'm hungry or not. Actually i'm always hungry, so it really didn't matter.

So, rice for lunch and dinner and bread for supper. That's three meals of Carbo in a day. I reckoned that my intake of Carbo and the other supplements like sugar and salt are making me tired. But then i figured also, that if i cut down on my food intake, i'll go crazy and won't be able to think straight.

Anyhoo, i guess i'll just stick to whatever i'm consuming right now. And if my lethargicness(?) still persists, i'll just sleep my days away.

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good. Eat more. Gain a little mass. I think you'll look better with a little extra mass. =)

25/8/05 11:47 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

muahaha, i think u still have the image of me in high school in your mind don't ya? well, i've gainned quite alot from high school. :) but more now ain't that bad eh? hehe, i will be working hard! lol.

26/8/05 7:44 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lolx. I can only remember your highschool image.

Picture tell lies. hehehe.

Anytime you want to meet up or something? =)

27/8/05 12:40 am  
Blogger Cass said...

don't worry girl . i bet you'll still looked hot cos you'r kinda skinny in a way (:

27/8/05 9:01 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

cass: a little TOO skinny if u ask me. =)

28/8/05 4:07 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

OMG, no tag team here! lol.

Actually, i am not THAT skinny la.. I don't mind a few more kgs though. hehe.

28/8/05 4:32 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

chze hong : hmm honestly i think girls should have her kinda body . my friends used to check her out so often =D

29/8/05 1:48 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

cass: different people has different taste. i prefer girls with a little mass. but not fat, of course. hehehehe.

29/8/05 10:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home