::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The Sun is Peeking Through

Pms times makes me blog more as you can see. Blogging is a very therapeutic method to soothe a person and helps them puts their problems into perspectives when they write it down. I totally agree! It is like telling someone your problems without moving your mouth. More importantly, there won't be reactions of others, hinting to you, "shut up bitch, that's enough of your problems to last me for a century!"

Before this blog becomes too depressing and negative to be read, i shall move on to happier thoughts and drown myself in it.

My idea of throwing my dad a birthday bash to celebrate him turning half a century old is happening! Though it will not be a surprise party as i initially planned, (the adults just have to talk about it) but the bright side is, my mom will be cooking! Lol, it is not everyday i get to say "my mom's cooking". :) She rarely or rather doesn't cook at all you see. When i was younger, and when she didn't have so many business to attend to last time, she did cook. Once in a while. Pasta, chicken pie, all sorts of cakes/cookies/muffins/breads. Now even my oven and microwaves aren't working anymore.. :( That is why, i'm happy to see her in the kitchen again! :)

Another sunshine to light me up, simon bought this baby for me a week ago.


Hand-sewn*My mistake.:) Embroidered Thongs.


In detail

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

nice thongs!

but then to be honest, when u step your feet onto the sewings. no one will realize that it's a hand-sewn thong. lol.

16/8/05 10:09 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

How true..
Well, at least I know! :)

16/8/05 10:12 pm  
Blogger Peanutxz said...

nice ones wei!

close shot- looks like cheongsam! hahaha

17/8/05 4:35 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

Haha, nice eh? nice eh! ;p

17/8/05 5:01 pm  
Blogger *shereen* said...

its PINK in colour? is it PINK?

20/8/05 12:32 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

It's HOT pink!

20/8/05 1:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home