::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Saturday, August 13, 2005

I'm 24 and i'm married.

After days of being in the lower end of my emotions, thanks to menstruation cycles, i'm feeling up again. *Smiles* :)

Me and simon was walking around in One Utama yesterday after our lunch, and this salesman came up to us and tried to sell us some perfume. It is not exactly nice smelling and you could tell it wasn't of good quality. But what annoyed me the most was his exxagerated actions. No doubt in his line of work, you have to be 'big' on your words and actions in order to impress. He definitely outdid others. At one point he looked at simon and asked him if he was married, he talked an awful lot more to simon then he did to me, and it was more of a woman's perfume he was selling. So simon being cheeky, told him yes.
The salesman then looked at me and ask simon,
"She's your wife?"
"Yea"
"How old are you ah?"
"24"
Trying very hard to suppress my giggles, i thought to myself, "He'll figure out that simon looks too young".
Then the salesman shocked me by saying, "Wah, you look so matured! I thought you are 26 27 like that"

Muahahahahahahhahaa....!
I swear, i almost burst out laughing in his face. And simon kept a straight face the entire time.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cass said...

hahaha you simon sure did a great job (:

14/8/05 6:13 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

oOpS i meant simon sure did a great job (:

14/8/05 6:14 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

he definitely did! ;)

14/8/05 6:27 pm  
Blogger *shereen* said...

As usual la the uncle.. Muahahahaha. Forever straight face wan.

15/8/05 12:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home