::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Monday, August 15, 2005

Down Came The Rain

I have been getting ultra sensitive at every single thing lately. I get upset at the utmost littlest things. At first i thought it was because of pms, and after my period came, this emo-ness dissappeared for a day, hence the last post, but came back like usual. I get upset at things that normally wouldn't bother me at all. I hate feeling this way. And when i'm upset, i get even more upset at myself for it. Sheesh.. What is wrong with me?

Depression is something i never thought would befall upon me. I connect this depression to my upcoming finals. I think i minght have been putting too much pressure on myself, hence the thinking too much which causes me to cry at the most ridiculous things. So wish i could turn off the tap to the tears.

I finally broke down with unwanted tears in front of simon. It got to the point where i told him, i think i need to seek help. I think i need to see a mental doctor and if this continues, i might get checked in to a "happy" institution. He was a sweetie. He just sat beside me and consoled me. Saying all sorts of things like, don't worry baby, everything will be alright. And at one point, i told him don't look at me! I'm a mess! He said, No baby, u look beautiful when you're crying. To which i countered, Oh, so you want me to cry more izzit? Lol.. poor him. I love you. :)

I truly madly deeply hope that this insane emotion of mine will end soon. If not, please endure the moody me with love and patience. :)

6 Comments:

Blogger *shereen* said...

Girl.. stay strong! Stop stressing yourself out. I know you can do it.
Just don't put too much pressure to yourself.. Sorry can't be there for you. Take good care yah.. see you soon, real soon!

15/8/05 11:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

babe, take care alright...don so stress...life's full of shits and ur strong enuf to pull them thru..;p spend as much time with loved ones - so u wont feel so bad - well hope to c u soon when i get backs..meantime take care kays, i wont wanna b visiting u at the 'happy instituition' when i get backs...promise?heheh missing ya gal..*hugss*

16/8/05 4:11 am  
Blogger Peanutxz said...

hey...guess what...
it has happened to me oso lar, k?
and you should know when. it really bothered me so much i didn't even wanna come back to pj. but then actually after some time, u'll find out that it isn't so bad after all! just that i was thinking too much...
keep strong gal! u can do it!

16/8/05 2:24 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

I've been thinking all positively as much as i can.. :)

Reen: Miss you la..hehe. ;p Thanks for the support, and don't you stress yourself up too much too kays. muahhs

Ann: Miss you too la..hehe. Anyways, as long as there're still updated posts here, i'm still free from the grasp of those 'happy' institutions.. ;) take care over there ya? muahhs

Xzan: Yea, our minds are the most dangerous weapons in the world. It can either make or break us. We can do it! heheh.. :)

16/8/05 8:08 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

don't worry girl .. everything's gona be just fine * hugs *

17/8/05 2:54 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

thanks girl! :) hugs

17/8/05 3:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home