::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Beauty Comes with Patience

During the weekend, certain instances made me realise that no matter how bad a situation may be, no matter how depressed or how unhappy you may feel, there will always be a little light that will shine their way through and soon light you up all over again. The problem is not waiting for the light to find you, but for you to search for the light. It may come in the most unexpected moments and in the subtlest form. Like the rainbow i saw after days of haze, rain and emotional turmoil.


Always look for the rainbow at the end of a storm.

This little natural phenomena rejuvenated my emotions. And i know, it doesn't matter how big a problem may seem, it is the storm that brings out the rainbow. :) I just have to be patient.

*~*
After we celebrated my dad's big 5-0 on Saturday, his friends celebrated again for him on Sunday in Shangri-La, in conjuction with another man who's born on the same day same year as dad, and another lady whose birthday is someday soon. What excited my siblings and i, were the chocolate fountain flowing enticingly at the desert section. My my, it was yummy!! Other than that, the vast array of food ranges from east to west. From extra large oysters to siew mai. I could have just camped in there and eat all day...

Anyone care to bring me for a second round? :p

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great post about the rainbow thing. I like it. =) Thumbs up!

Anyway, on a lighter note, i saw rainbow too!

erm, i should say rainbowS

2 together side by side. hehehehe.

24/8/05 9:27 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

Thanks! :)
Omg! You're serious? That's like stumbling upon the pot of gold already!! So beautiful.. Any pics?

24/8/05 1:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home