::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

waiting by the sidelines

There is so many things i cannot wait to do after my exams end.

*I cannot wait to read Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, which i have put off reading since the first day as i know i will never be able to read my notes if i start with HP. And also many other novels that i discovered i had once i told myself i cannot pick up another novel until i finish my exams. grrr

*I cannot wait to spend more time with simon and my girls too. Eating, yumcha-ing, talking about all sorts of things.

*I cannot wait to wake up without the help of an alarm clock.

*I cannot wait to watch tv without feeling guilty. Haha. i am a self proclaim tv/potato couch.

*I cannot wait to learn how to play google earth which i just downloaded, and use photoshop.

*I cannot wait to get bittorent so that i can download The OC, LagunaBeach, OneTreeHill and all the other series which i have yet to watch.

*And lastly, i cannot wait to be able to dress up and strut down the malls with my girlies in tow. I have been wearing bigTs and shorts practically everyday for the past week or so, not considering the 2 and a half hours of exams.

Oh gosh. Won't friday come already?

2 Comments:

Blogger Cass said...

hey when you managed to download bittorent , can you send it to me & teach me how to use it ? i've been using ares lite edition to download smallville and one tree hill and i heard bittorent's better ? sigh same here FRIDAY PLS COME QUICK !!

13/9/05 11:19 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

ahha, sure no prob!
i cannot wait to say thank god it's friday! ;)

14/9/05 10:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home