::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Hitz.tv 2nd Bday Street Party

The Hitz.tv Street Party yesterday was not a very happening event, sad to say. However, it's not the emcees fault, JJ and Rudy were as entertainning as they always are on radio, but the crowd was unbearably liveless, typical malaysian crowd. Only the few rows of mat rocks in front that were responding. More like monkeying i would say. One didn't even know that September doesn't have 31 days. Lol.

But luckily for me, i had the presence of my girls to keep me company as we waited for Media Puppets to perform. They performed the song my Simon wrote for me for the first time live yesterday. And the song sounded very nice.. i like! ~ :) I wanted to record their performance when they played that song or rather my song(hehe), but my donkey self forgotten how to record the video. So in the end, i just took pics. Not alot though, because when i finally remembered how to record videos and recorded another of their original songs, my card memory fulled. -_- Never mind, i guess we will all just have to wait for their cd to be out to listen to MY song. *ngeks ngeks* ;p

The name of the song is "Such a Feeling". *gloats!* haha.. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside listening to them play that song, more so when Simon plays and sings for me in private. =D


Before his performance.


The darlings who went with me and whom are also fans of MediaPuppets. ;)


Media Puppets in action!


Really, who wouldn't love em' band of hotties? :)
I know i do..
Haha okay, only the lead guitarist/band leader (me->mengada-ngada). =p But overall, i really do think they rawk! Yeah!

And yes, i vainly wore my new top. I need to look nice while giving my baby support la. =)

4 Comments:

Blogger Cass said...

haha when i saw the first pic the first thing that came into my mind was " wah so fast wear the new top you bought not long ago " and thank god you mentioned it after the pics if not i'll definitely tease you =DD

2/10/05 10:14 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

haha..ohhh-kay ~
;)

4/10/05 1:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

d'ya know ya the most luckiest girl i've met? appreciate what u have and hold onto it!!! to have someone like simon.. u know yourself no one can replace such fine lad..

4/10/05 5:19 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

Anon, i know i'm lucky. We are both lucky to have each other. :)

4/10/05 5:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home