::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Thursday, October 13, 2005

where have you gone lady luck?

For our first day today, we had to follow the boss to see how the job is done. After we met up with him and his lady partner to collect the materials, we headed to mid valley where i parked my car and followed them to the vip samsung branch.

After all's done and everyone's happy, we headed back to Midvalley. In a sotong mistake of leaving the parking ticket in the car, I went to my car to get the parking ticket while reen was waiting at the entrance puffing her lungs away, in a hurry i glanced at my passenger seat and saw alot of things strewn all over. Pads, papers, long sleeve shirt, name cards.. etc.

Hmm, weird. I thought to myself. I figured it must have been Reen who took out things from her bag and left it there. As i walked pass her, i said:
me : "wah reen, you emptied your bag in my car ar.. pad all put on the seat like that."
reen: "eh, wtf? i didn't bring pad out also.."


I didn't give it much thought for the few minutes after that when i walked to get my ticket paid. It was only when i went to my car for the second time that i saw what really happened.

Glasses were all over the floor, my glove compartment was wide opened and empty, my smart tag/touch&go was missing. Even my cheap ass sunglasses was stolen. These fuckers must have thought it was the real gucci deal. Lol. Thank god for fakes.



As we had placed our materials at the back seat, two packets of it were missing as well. Oh god, how fuckin unlucky can we be? We asked the guard to come over as he was passing by and in a mere 5 minutes, 5 guards and 2 person-in-charge were surrounding my car. Asking me questions, helping me fill out the midvalley complaint form, basically just kepoh-ing.



Finally, after everything, they asked the housekeepers to come clean up the mess. There really is nothing much that i can do besides complaining to the midvalley management. My sweet simon came all the way from home after i called to tell him what happened.
Such love.. :)

Sigh, out of all the spanking new cars all around mine, they chose the 10 year old one. So for those who believes in 4D, here's a treat : 1037 - my parking space and 868 - my car number. Good luck.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lynnie said...

swen: Lol, OUR car is in the workshop now. I think it was also because i left parcels at the back seat so they prob thought it's worth something, they took 2 opened up and saw that it's only flyers, then they left it in the shopping cart. How smart. Daddy didn't say anything, just that don't put any parcels to attract unwanted attention next time.. ;)

chzehong: haha..i knew this would get your racist side started again! lol. yea but really, in malaysia, there's really nothing you can do about it. mofos.

14/10/05 1:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god!! as long as u both aren't hurt i'm fine with it.. take all they want!!!! hope ure not traumatised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14/10/05 3:43 pm  
Blogger Cass said...

oh my thank god you guys are alright !! haha they thought you might left money in the parcel or something just so they could steal it from you =D

15/10/05 10:03 pm  
Blogger Lynnie said...

jenai: yeah.. i'm not traumatised le, but a little shaken. :) muahs


tammy: haha..not to worry bout it. ya, now i know edi! thanks babe!

cass: yea, those dumbf*cks. thanks babe!

15/10/05 10:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home