::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Friday, October 21, 2005

It doesn't matter

All my life, i have always been perceived by my family as the naughty daughter, the one not as intelligent as the others, the rebellious one, the one they wished were more like the other members of my family. Extended and immediate. Though they don't say it, but their bias attitude shows through their actions towards me. Which contributes to the 'Middle Child Syndrome'.

At times, i feel as though i am incompetent and worthless to people compared to others. My life and views don't matter just as long as i live by their rules and play by their games. Life really is too short to be restrained. In a blink of an eye, you'll wake up and realise what happened to all those years that had passed right under your nose without your notice. I don't want that to happen. I don't want to live my life through your eyes, i want to live my life through mine.

So please forgive me if i rebel at times. Forgive me if i have disappointed you for it was never my intention to do so. Forgive me if i don't produce results better than the rest as a daughter, student, or as a person in your eyes. Forgive me if i have failed as the perfect daughter.

But do believe me, that i have always tried my best to be the best i can be. I have always done all i can do to try and fulfil whatever dreams you have of me. Although i am not good enough, i know, but please believe me when i say, i have always tried my best.

I love you.

6 Comments:

Blogger *shereen* said...

Hey.. whats up girl?
Why suddenly getting all emo?
Chill ok..

21/10/05 5:12 am  
Blogger Mr. Brightside said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

23/10/05 1:44 am  
Blogger Mr. Brightside said...

hey, relax la, its good that u are the way u are.. no offence but, cant have to anns under one roof rite?? and if u were the goodie 2 shoes type, i wont be able to share so much stories wif ya eh. life just wouldnt be da same, it would just be alot less fun ;) . so stay the same gal!! [en]

23/10/05 1:50 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

haha, no worries people. this post was written during an emotional time due to the certain time of the month. ;) I am fine..

23/10/05 2:15 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

23/10/05 6:35 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

period

24/10/05 10:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home