::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Sunday, November 13, 2005

weekend joys

There's so many things that has happened that i have yet to pen down, so many pictures to upload that i have yet to do so..

My little brother had a surprise sweet 16 planned for him by his friends. And boy, was he surprised! :)

Yeing is back! For good. Annie is back too, however only for her break. We are one down, one more to go. Hehe.. Yeing is currently curling her hair as of NOW, and i cannot wait to see how it turns out! ;) Lagi auntie lor.. heheh, just kiddin'.

My girls, my boy, his friends and i headed to Friendster on friday night. After hearing that it is a nice place to hang out, i finally went and it is, indeed. Because they provide games/cards for people to play, you can be as rowdy as you want without worrying about people giving you weird stares. Heck, lilian even danced right there and then for part of her 'punishment'. Haha. I have not witnessed this siao chabo part of her in a while. :p

Yes, pictures pictures.. Unfortunately because i cannot find the cd of which contains the program for uploading the pics from the cam, i have to upload from my dad's laptop, and also because my thumb drive is still with reen, i can practically do nothing. Ish.. Well, not nothing, but i am too lazy to go find other means.

So in the mean time, here are more pictures from my china trip! ;)


The MagLev Train. Connected to the tracks by magnets.


It is so fast, the train gets lifted up from its tracks.
So we're actually floating just above the tracks. 0.0


Night view of both sides of the Shanghai Bund from the Oriental Pearl Tower.


Cousin, Bro and I


Dinner in Suzhou.


They've changed the curtains from the toilets to this. And i must say, it's much better too. :)


And then they decided to hang leaves for entertainment purposes, so that males can have fun while taking a leak.
Aim the leaves!


At the steps that signifies China's journey from then till now. In memory of Sun Yat Sen.


The studio of the movie Three Kingdoms.


Performance of the war.

That's all for now folks.
Gonna get myself some food.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ah! The MagLev train! I took that too when I was heading to the Airport while I was in ShangHai. You snapped a 430km/h pic. I got a 431 km/h! Hahaha yeah I know I'm a kiasu.

By the way, the train is floating full-timed. Not because of the speed. =) If you are interested I can make a post about it explaining how it works. =p

You are making me miss China. But I guess I'll be going there in Dec for business purpose. Yayy. hahahaha

15/11/05 9:45 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

haha..i was trying to snap at 431km/h, but i keeps changing and after about 5 pics of 430, i left it at there. :)

ahh..so fun. i wanna go to shanghai again! shopping...lol

15/11/05 11:02 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Talking about shopping, I got a Valentino(immitation) coat for RMB 300! Comes together with the pants. Which is only RM 150!

hahaha, i'm being kiasu again

15/11/05 3:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home