::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Waiting to hit the big 2-0 ;)

First off, a big loud Thank You! for all the lovely birthday wishes.
And also Thank You! for all the pretty presents i've received.

Thank you thank you thank you! :)

So the 25 of Nov is all over and done with, and i am now officially 19 years of age. The day was as normal as any other day, the only thing that sets it apart was all the wishes. :) And the dinner in Victoria Station brought by the boyfriend. Thank you love.

After the my party, i headed to penang with simon, liann and keeliang. All we did there was eat, shop and stone. Lol. I am seriously addicted to the asam laksa there. The taste of it is perfect for me, not too spicy. Even simon who doesn't eat asam laksa back home, whacked two bowls there.

Just the thought of it makes me all hungry now.

As usual, the pictures of 25Nov and Penang will be up later. Lazy. :p So patience my little children.

Lastly, Happy Birthday to Petrina Thong Beng Ching! (i remembered your full name! hehe) May you have a wonderful birthday and enjoy yourself with James Baum!! ;) lots of love my dear!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I hate James Baum.

Anyway... omfg, you went to penang!?

*cries* I want to go to penang to eat too... sobb sobb

29/11/05 10:54 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

haha..there are ppl who adores him. not me.. :)

asam laksa! asam laksa!

29/11/05 8:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home