::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Monday, November 21, 2005

totally random

In just a blink of an eye, i have already bum through 2 months of my holiday without achieving anything particularly noble. My birthday is coming up and mom has asked me to use that day to do some charity. Hmm.. I think i'll go donate some money on that day.

The paycheck paycheque of the mere 2 weeks i've worked with reen was supposed to be out this week, but i have yet to receive anything. grr. Although it is not alot, but hey it is still money. And i indeed didn't get this little sum of money easily. Damn it. Alot of stress and anxiety build up along the way.

Tonight we'll be celebrating PeiXzan's birthday in Itallianis. I have not seen that girl in 2 months! Luckily for msn though, not much gossip has gone un-gossiped. Hah! ;) Well, you have only less than 8 hours left before you enter your last year of being a teen. See you later babe!

Sigh, i cannot believe i am not 19 yet. Sometimes i feel like i'm already 20, but then i stop and recheck reality, i am only a few days shy of turning 19. Many people want to stay young forever, but not me. Don't get me wrong, i love being young, i do. It's just that sometimes i feel like being 18/19 is too in-between. Like you're not a child anymore, and yet you still can't be considered as an adult. I guess the song 'I'm a not a girl, not yet a woman' kinda fits well here. -_-

I like the process of growing older. Gracefully aging each and every year till i'm wrinkly. Okay, maybe stop aging when i'm 55. I honestly can't fathom the thought of myself wrinkly all over. Oh dear..........

......i really should just enjoy my moment now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It's payCHEQUE. not paycheck.

hehehe

22/11/05 12:09 am  
Blogger Peanutxz said...

i had wonderful time today!! thanx a load babe!
and i'm sure u'd age gracefully. and that'll include the sexy wrinkles...no botox ok?! PROMISE!!
hehe...MUAH!

22/11/05 3:54 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

chzehong: oops..spelling error. :p
thanks!

px: no probz darlin! ;) hahaha.. no botox!

22/11/05 11:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home