::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Back to Books

Ahh.. after a long three and a half months of bumming and holidaying, classes finally started on tuesday. It isn't so much of heading back to my books that makes me dread the thought of classes, but rather my timetable that consists of saturday classes that starts at 8am!

At first my saturday only has one class at 8 to 9.30 am, so i thought, it's not that bad, i can go back to bed at 9.30.. But no.. they just had to add another class right after that till 11am. There goes my extra sleep. Dang.

Last semester i had 6 subjects and no saturday classes. This semester i have 5 subjects and saturday classes! Why the hell man? Why? Tell me why!

It's not even one week of classes and i am already complaining. Control suelynn, control.

On the bright side, this semester sounds quite interesting if all turns out like how the lecturers explains it to be. We will be required to do a mock press conference for a product/event complete with press kits, everything for one of our assignments. A little taste of what we're gonna get into in the future.

And other than those stupid saturday classes, my timetable's rather relaxing. I guess that's consolation to those saturday classes. I don't want.. :(

The boyfriend's birthday is coming up in a week! Still thinking of what to get him.. Food and me. Perfecto no? ;p

3 Comments:

Blogger Peanutxz said...

i'll buy u a ribbon. tie a butterfly on ur head and sit on his bed with a bunny face...he'll love it!! LOL!!!

u made the semester sound so interesting...pfft!

7/1/06 12:56 pm  
Blogger Mr. Brightside said...

sat classes?? haha... well, when u have TAR as part of ur institute, ur bound to have saturday classes. :P .. but ur sem sounds soo cool... unlike mine..more calculus >.< . oh i know wat to get simon, not food and u , but food ON u!!! wahahahahaah :D

8/1/06 1:43 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

px: haha.. i'll look like a psycho! but i want the ribbon.. ;p
i hope this semester is as interesting as it is TOLD!

shien: OMG! to think that you are my cousin who is close enough to be my brother.. filthy filthy! lol.. all the best with ur calculus man!

8/1/06 10:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home